CSC Possession Announcement of Overseas Block-1 Sector A & B
Once again, Capital Smart City Islamabad achieved another milestone before time. The first-ever smart city project in Pakistan has announced the possession plots in Overseas Block-1 sector A and B. Launched in the year 2018 and 2019, both of these blocks are surprisingly developed on high-standards at the fastest development speed. Capital Smart City has achieved the milestone to deliver the plots almost 1.5 years before time. This means everyone is getting developed plots on installments.
Steps to be followed for possession:
- Member will apply for SOD & PDCS (Statement of Dues & Post Dated Cheques Statement) from BCD (Building Control Department) on Computer Generated Letter.
- Before applying he has to pay Possession fee and will attach Deposit slip along with the application.
- BCD will issue SOD & PDCS and member will pay accordingly.
- Now member will apply on the prescribed application and will attach following documents: –
- MS letter &/or Allotment Certificate (Copies)
- CNIC (Copy)
- Postdated Cheques (PDC)
- Fee / Charges deposit slips
- BCD will process his/her application and get approval.
- BCD will approach the applicant to visit and get on ground Possession and Possession Letter.
- Now member is to apply for drawing and permission of services for construction.
- Member is required to start construction within 6 (Six) Months from the date of handing over possession, Otherwise He/She has to apply for re-possession.
Sector-wise, possession will be handed over. Sector A and B of Block-1 Overseas are ready for possession. Each month until April 2021, one by one, sectors C to E will also be granted possession.